07/09/2008

<<< SELF-STUDY.『 5 SEP. 』..

* ESSAY IS DONE

For the last days hard working, today, I finished my essay and sent e-mail to Susannah. I felt so happy, because completed this essay I would have a little time to have rest. At the beginning of writing, I felt difficult because there are too many information about globalization. I didn’t know which is useful and relative of my essay. It was the difficult processes for chose the appropriate resources and gathered them to be logic paragraphs. For wrote this essay, I review the structure of essay and system of references.

In sum, hopefully everything will be ok!

2 comments:

HAJIME Shimakawa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HAJIME Shimakawa said...

Hello.This is Hajime.

Please send the picture.
This is my email.
grappling_grabaka_8@hotmail.co.jp