19/08/2008

<<< ABOUT ME...


* WHO AM I ?

Hi, My name is Doris Chou from a medium-size city Called Leshan of Sichuan Province in China. I finished my High school from Sichuan University ,one of the famous university in China. I known that London has the developed education system , I desire to come London for higher study since I studied in Sichuan University. I passed all my academic courses in my domestic university as well as obtained High National Diploma Degree.


Luckily,Now, I am here! I moved to London in 4 Agust 2008. Frankly, when I arriveded in London, I feel so confused, however, I have to try to adapt myself to the new enironment. Now I am attending Pre-sessional English Course, I will spend one month for this course to prepare myslef for my final year of Business and Management in London Metropolitan University. I think I have already apated well to new environment. I am looking forward to start my new life in London.

Oh, I forgot to tell u I love travel. My dream is teavel around the world. I have already been most of cities in China , I planed that I will travel around the Europe coutries during I study in London. I believe I will fulfill my dream in the further.


1 comment:

Susannah said...

Thanks for your interesting introduction, Doris. Some very good ideas for self-study here.