20/08/2008

<<< SELF-STUDY.『18 AUGUST 』..

*WHAT IS MY SLEF-STUDY AIMS ?

From today, I will spend 2-3 hours a day on self-study to improve my English. Firstly, I should find out both my stronger and weaker areas in English.

I think speaking is my weaker area in English. When I was chatting with the native speaker ,I found I could understaning what are they talking about,however, is turn to my talking, I feeling tensional , I could not speaking English with fluency. Even , I could not use the correct vocabulary to let the people understanding.

I think I have a lot of thing need to learn. For my Slef-study, I focus on improve my writing , reading , and listening skills. Meanwhile, I will enrich my vocabulary and my power of expression.

I planed some tasks for myself as following:

1. To read an cademic vocabulary book ,do at least one chapter per week and write examle sentences using the new vocabulary learnt in the context of my own studies.
2. To read the BBC news and remmber the spelling new vovabulary and summarize the news. Try to chatting with native speaker actively.
Etc.

No comments: