21/08/2008

<<< SELF-STUDY.『19 AUGUST 』..

*WHAT WORDS I AM UNDERSTANDING ?

Unfortunately,I had to go to China Town where is far from my home and Once I getting back home it was 6:00PM. And I had cooking. Thus , I had not enough time to do self-study at home but I also practise my English. This is my first time I went to China Town by myself. I have no idea which Tube I had take. I read the Tube map , and luckly I went to Leicester Square Station by tube and finnally I found the China Town.. During my shopping ,I spoke to people and tried to copy their accents and I catch some new words which I did not know how to speaking in English as following:

Crab-
Eggplant-
Mushroom-

after dinner I did my second part of my today's self study that I read the assay Globalization:is it a force for good or for bad? I did my homework which Robin ask us for, in addition, I underline some words which I did not understand. I am noting them on my blog as follow:


Enormously-
Despite-
Substantial-
Minority-
Majority-
Commerce-
Critics-
Commodity-
Accumulate-

There are some collocations which are relative grammar , I will list tomorrow .

Now I am so tired, I am going to sleeping.

No comments: