26/08/2008

<<< SELF-STUDY.『22 AUGUST 』..

*Difficult? Easy? Interesting? Boring? Surprising?

Today, I have been London 20 days, since I arrived here in 4th August.
Meanwhile, I finished my first week in English course.
How about my new life, what is been Difficult? Easy? Interesting? Boring? Surprising?
It is hard to say…… I just remember how terrible of my first day in london.
When I arrived in London airport,facing the city I could not find any familiar around.
From that day ,I have to do everything for myself. It was a difficult time for me,but luckly I weathered through beautifully.

Now, I have adapted myself to new life.I living in a nice flat in Wood Green.
I made many new friends during my study. They are Japanese, Corean, Italian,ect.
Although we are from different country,we get along well with each other and they are very helpful for my English study.

I love my busy and full new life.

In addition, thank for my boyfriend – Roy is always by my side.

No comments: